Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index

Time In Ireland Is
Chicago and Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Tell Us About Your Celtic Woman Experience,
Reviews and Interviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robynski
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Chicago and Toronto Reply with quote

My name is Robyn from Ontario Canada. Ray Fean, one of the drummers of Celtic Woman is my first cousin. His mother is the oldest of my father's nine siblings, she and 4 others have remained in Ireland, while the other's moved to Canada.

Initially it wasn't confirmed that Celtic Woman would be coming to Canada. So, Ray and I started emailing and calling each other and we made arrangements to see the show in Chicago. They were there for two nights, so we were able to not only enjoy the show, attend the meet and greet, but meet up with Ray and the rest of the cast and crew and visit with them for two days...........it was FANTASTIC!!!!!

Then when we found out they would also be in Toronto, we attended that one too and visited again with them Very Happy They are all so down to earth and wonderful. The girls actually recognized me in Toronto right away from Chicago and I was greeted by big hugs Smile

The show is outstanding and the people are just as wonderful as they appear on stage.
Scott

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing, I hope you took pictures. You Can If You Want To post some, I know everyone here loves pictures. We are glad you had such a wonderful time there.
and warmed by the smiles
of the people you love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
celtic_girlakp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really cool experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Tell Us About Your Celtic Woman Experience,
Reviews and Interviews