Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index

Time In Ireland Is
Mairead is the BEST!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Máiréad Nesbitt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zojenk
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Mairead is the BEST!!! Reply with quote

I just have to say this....Mairead is the BEST!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Don't get me wrong, I like all of the ladies in Celtic Woman but without Mairead...Celtic Woman wouldn't be the same. She has charm, warmth, the "LOOK" and above all else....talent. Her music, from reels to classical, just makes me feel good all over (inside & out).
She is just amazing Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Razz

I know without all of them there wouldn't be Celtic Woman but if I had to choose my favorite I would say Mairead is it. I play her CD in the car all the time. I've about wore out.

Zo
Scott

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree there Zo. The ladies all contribute their own individual style which makes them the best at what they do. For the short time they have been together by music standards, they have accomplished an extremely huge amount of ground by expanding their music and sharing their lives with the world. So hats off to all the ladies, musicians and the support people who make this an elaborate production for us to enjoy here and across the world. Now choosing a favorite I do not think I favor one over the other, but you are right about Mairead, she has a very special way about her that does set her apart from any musician I've seen. She has no EQUAL Exclamation Exclamation

Scott
and warmed by the smiles
of the people you love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Máiréad Nesbitt All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: