Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index

Time In Ireland Is
Hi All

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> New Member's PLEASE Tell Us A Little About Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roisin
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Hi All Reply with quote

Hey im roisin! I was just looking up google about celtic woman cos i'm gonna be in the chorus for the show at the helix on 17th and 18th july. Know very little bout them so thought I'd come in here and find out. Smile
celtic_girlakp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way! You are going to be in the chorus. How did you arrange that. Or how did that come about. Wow I am jealous of you roisin. Any way welcome to the forum. Please tell us about you experience that you will have singing with them.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Welcome to our forum Reply with quote

Roisin
We would like to welcome you to our forum if we can help you in anyway please let us know.Also congratulation on being chosen to sing in the chorus
with Celtic Woman.
Again welcome to our forum and God Bless!
Don and Ann

Last edited by Don on Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scott

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Roisin. That is a tremendous honor being chosen for Celtic Woman at the Helix. We hope all goes very well for you. Please let us know how things go there after the shows!

Scott
and warmed by the smiles
of the people you love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
roisin
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Sorry it took me so long to get back. Was a fantastic experience. It was just plain luck that we got chosen. A friend of a friend needed a large chorus of about 50 people and I'm in musical theatre. We had just over one week to rehearse. In the end there were about 80 of us but it was great. Got to go to aftershow party, was a ball. Landed back down to Earth next morning when I had to go to work. haha! Very Happy
Scott

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello roisin,

Did you get to meet all of the ladies from the show? What were they like? Did you get to take pics as well, if so please post we all love pics here. We are so glad you had a tremendous experience with C/W. Very few will ever get to to do what you did Exclamation

Scott
and warmed by the smiles
of the people you love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
celtic_girlakp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Rosin I bet you had a wonderful time! You will have to share many details about what happened. You have our backstage pass. I hope you had a safe trip back home! akp
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, so sorry, I'm so bad at getting back. I'm afraid we didn't get any photos of the girls. We met them briefly after the show to say well done, they are really nice girls and they in turn congratulated us for everything going well on our part. Irish people are so laid back about celebs, no one bothered them at the party really so we didn't take pics. I know it sounds strange, we are a weird race of people, haha! We just let them enjoy a normal night out, didn't stay til party was over. We had a bit of a journey ahead of us to get home for work the next morning. We got to see some footage from the show at the party, the stage looks amazing on screen. It was a brilliant and unforgetable experience. I will probably never have the chance to get involved with something like this again, afterall it was all by chance. I won't get to see the show myself cos it'll be aired exclusively in the US so hopefully I will get to see it on dvd.
celtic_girlakp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was great about the after party. I can't wait to see the DVD and the airing myself. I am excited to see it. I bet the girls enjoyed the party and that no one bothered them. Thanks for sharing all of your experience that you had.
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey no problem! I really didn't know much about them at all. I have cds by Enya, Roisin Dempsey(who sang with Anuna) and Clannad. Hadn't heard of celtic woman before we were asked to sing with them. They are not that well known in Ireland which is a shame cos they are really good.

You guys are great, it's such a friendly community. I learned a little about them from this site. So glad to share my experience with you.
celtic_girlakp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad we can help you learn about CW. It is always great to know that they are getting more fans everyday.

About the fact that they are not known well in Ireland I think I just read an interview about that. They seem to like it better that they are liked more here in America for some reason. I don't care where they are from it is a true showing of talent of music and it is awesome to know someone that was a part of something like that. I believe in music and really appreciate groups that have a true talent of it. CW does that so I will support them for as long as they are around.

Glad you like it here! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> New Member's PLEASE Tell Us A Little About Yourself All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: