Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index

Time In Ireland Is
Concert in October

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> New Member's PLEASE Tell Us A Little About Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KC
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Concert in October Reply with quote

We are so lucky here in the Tampa Bay area. The Celtic Women are coming back! We had the good fortune to see them on Valentine's day. Our seats were pretty good then, but now I actually got front row seats for the October 21st concert! I can hardly wait. I wonder who will take Meav's place, Hayley or Lynn? At least we did see Meav the last time! Very Happy
Scott

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello KC,

Thanks for joining the forum. You will find a great bunch of people here that will help with anything that you may need.
I do believe that Haley is finished with Celtic Woman according to Haley's site and Lynn Hillary will be taking the place of M?av. It will be a huge undertaking to fill that spot of the Celtic Songbird M?av, and it will be interesting to see Lynn in the upcoming shows. I am sure the C/W organization would pick someone that has the talent to place in M?av's spot. Again, thanks for joining the forum. Very Happy Very Happy

Sincerely,
Scott
and warmed by the smiles
of the people you love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
celtic_girlakp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow KC front row. How nice. You will have a wonderful time. Lynn is filling in for Meav. Hayley was a one time deal for the DVD and then was filling in while Meav had her baby. Who knows though she may come back. Welcome and I hope you like it here at the forum. Tells us how the concert goes.
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks! I know whoever fills in will be great. The last concert was so awesome! So I'm sure this one will be MORE so! Exclamation
celtic_girlakp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am hoping so myself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> New Member's PLEASE Tell Us A Little About Yourself All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: