Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index

Time In Ireland Is
Celtic Woman's Journey Stops In At Red Rocks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Celtic Woman The Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Celtic Woman's Journey Stops In At Red Rocks Reply with quote

By John Wenzel
Denver Post Staff Writer
Denver Post
Article Last Updated:03/15/2007 08:41:16 PM MDT

Celtic Woman, that staple of PBS fund-drive programming, returns to Colorado for a spring appearance at Red Rocks Amphitheatre.

The Irish quintet - four female vocalists and one male fiddle player - should have no trouble filling that venue with its traditional, stadium-sized sound. The group will debut songs from its latest studio album, "A New Journey," which hit shelves in January.

If the past is any indication, the disc will be another monster hit. Celtic Woman's self-titled CD and DVD have gone platinum in multiple countries. Their PBS special has aired more than 3,400 times on 316 PBS stations since its March 2005 debut.

Colorado loves the group too. Celtic Woman played Red Rocks last July and opened an ice-skating show here in December. Tickets for the May 23 show are on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday. ($39-$79, Ticketmaster)
Don
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Not My Mistake Reply with quote

That was Mr Wenzel mistake he's the one who wrote the Article don't guess he knows either.
nick in denver
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

last year they described c.w. as...5 singers and a violinist...still not exact,it is 4 singers and a fiddle player Confused -naturally i keep everything i see that is c.w.,i've got it somewhere.
Scott

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I just finished watching A New Journey for the umteenth time, and I just don't see how Mr. Wenzel could possibly make that claim ( a male fiddle player) about Mairead she is heavenly beautiful. Very Happy

Scott
and warmed by the smiles
of the people you love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Celtic Woman The Group All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: