Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index

Time In Ireland Is
A Review of Our Celtic Woman Concert

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Tell Us About Your Celtic Woman Experience,
Reviews and Interviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: A Review of Our Celtic Woman Concert Reply with quote

Our Celtic Woman Concerts was April 1st and 2nd in Louisville Ky and it was absolutely fantastic.

The first night was great, we were unable to get meet and greet tickets but that was OK. Then we were getting ready to leave and the couple next to us got up and said to my wife and myself we have these meet and greet tickets and we are not going to use them, would you like to have them, we said sure Thank You.

We were able to meet Máiréad for the second time and Lynn for the first time they were extremely nice and wonderful. Lynn is doing a fantastic job of replacing Méav she is great. Don't get me wrong we missed Méav very much not being there.

The second night was just as great as the first night. Both nights we ask the people next to us if this was their first Celtic Woman Concert and they said yes, they said they had seen them on TV but never in person, I told them you are going to be amazed you are going to love each and every minute of the concert, they always say really.

Then after the first half they always turn to me and say man were you right they are fantastic. I tell them I told you they sure are. After the concerts I ask them if they will come to another Celtic Woman Concert and they say we sure will and they will tell everyone else about them.

Chloë,Órlagh,Máiréad,Lynn and Alex were truly wonderful. This was our first time seeing Alex and she is also great. We also really missed Lisa not being there, but Celtic Woman has done a great job of replacing Méav and Lisa, Lynn and Alex seem to fit right in they are great.

After the first half of the second concert Ray Fean sent over his drum sticks from the first half and gave then to me, what a thrill that was.The band and choir were also just as great, Ray and Nicky can make those drums sing.

What a fantastic concert Celtic Woman always put on for their fans. Everyone involved with them should be very proud. You can send them back to KY as many times as you would like, my wife and myself will be there each and every time enjoying each and every minute of the concert.
If we could we would be at every venue they have a concert at.

Last edited by Don on Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
celtic_girlakp

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don that sounds like the perfect two nights that anyone could ever have. Glad you got to enjoy it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Tell Us About Your Celtic Woman Experience,
Reviews and Interviews