Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index

Time In Ireland Is
Cue Me In:Celtic Woman to perform in Peoria come April

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Most Current Celtic Woman Concert Information
And where Celtic Woman will be signing autographs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Cue Me In:Celtic Woman to perform in Peoria come April Reply with quote

Celtic Woman will perform at 7:30 p.m. April 11 at the Peoria Civic Center Arena.

Tickets are $27, $44 and $60 and go on sale at 10 a.m. Dec. 14 at the Peoria Civic Center Box Office, all Ticketmaster outlets, by phone at (800) 745-3000 and online at Ticketmaster.com.

The U.S. tour, which kicks off Feb. 9 in Virginia, is in support of the group's new CD/DVD release, "Songs from the Heart," which comes out Jan. 26.

The Boston Globe has called the act - which encompasses Irish classics, contemporary covers and original compositions - a "phenomenon." Audiences will hear songs such as "Amazing Grace," Jimmy Webb's "The Moon's a Harsh Mistress," Andrew Lloyd Weber's "Pie Jesu," Billy Joel's "Goodnight My Angel" and Irish classics "My Lagan Love" and "Galway Bay."

Celtic Woman includes vocalists Lisa Kelly, Chloë Agnew, Lynn Hilary and Alex Sharpe along with the violinist Máiréad Nesbitt.

Peoria Journal Star
Posted Dec 10, 2009 @ 01:57 AM
PEORIA,Il
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Most Current Celtic Woman Concert Information
And where Celtic Woman will be signing autographs