Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index

Time In Ireland Is
Lynn Hilary Leaves Celtic Woman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Celtic Woman The Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Lynn Hilary Leaves Celtic Woman Reply with quote

Lynn Hilary, one the singers with Celtic Woman, has surprised fans by leaving the group just weeks after the group completed their first Australian tour.

Lynn joined Celtic Woman just three years ago. In that time she toured the world and contributed to the sales of millions of Celtic Woman CDs and DVDs.

In a personal statement posted at the Celtic Woman website, Lynn explained the reasons for her decision to leave the group. “I have had the most incredible experience with Celtic Woman,” she said. “I feel so lucky to have had the privilege of being able to call myself a Celtic Woman if only for three short years. However I have grown to miss Ireland and my life there more and more, so I’ve decided to take my leave while the going is good. I will miss all my friends terribly and especially three very special ladies; Máiréad Nesbitt, Chloë Agnew and Lisa Kelly, whom after the hectic year we have all had I will now always think of as “Super-Women” as opposed to Celtic Women!! I will never forget the warmth and acceptance that I experienced from them and from the fans on my arrival and on filling such big shoes. Thanks also to the fans for making this whole experience all the more colourful! I also want to take this opportunity to thank the amazing Celtic Woman team behind the scenes, they work so hard and have been integral in making Celtic Woman the fabulous success that is has been and I know will continue to be”.

Celtic Woman was put together in 2004 by Sharon Browne and David Downes (Riverdance) for what was expected to be one performance only. Six years later, they are still going.

By Paul Cashmere
Undercover Network Pty Ltd
SOUTH MELBOURNE VIC
15 hours ago (Sun, 14 Nov 2010 14:38:00 +1100)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Celtic Woman The Group All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: