Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index

Time In Ireland Is
thought everyone could use a good joke!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Anyone Have A Joke,Puzzle Or Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kim1979
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: thought everyone could use a good joke! Reply with quote

A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.

The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee".

The husband said, " You are in charge of the cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."

Wife replies, "No you should do it, and besides it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."

Husband replies, " I can't believe that, show me."

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and shows him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says:

"HEBREWS"
Don
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Good One Reply with quote

Very Good One
Corteo
Silver Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

three sons left home, went out on their own and prospered. They discussed the gifts they were able to give their elderly mother. The first said: "I built a big house for our mother."

The second said: "I sent her a Mercedes with a driver."

The third said: "You remember how our mother enjoys reading the Bible. Now she can't see very well. So I sent her a remarkable parrot that recites the entire Bible. It took elders in the church 12 years to teach him. Mama just has to name the chapter and verse and the parrot recites it."

Soon thereafter, their mother sent out her letters of thanks.

"Milton," she said, "the house you built is so huge. I live only in one room, but I have to clean the whole house.

"Gerald," she said, "I am too old to travel. I stay most of the time at home so I rarely use the Mercedes. And that driver is so rude! He's a pain!"

"But Donald," she said, "the little chicken you sent was delicious!"
Scott

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Irish Pub Joke Reply with quote

An Irish man has been at a pub all night drinking. The bartender finally says that the bar is closed. So your man stands up to leave and falls flat on his face. He figures he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up.
Once outside he stands up but again falls flat on his face. He crawls home. Reaching the door he tries to stand up, and yet again, falls flat on his face. He crawls through the door and up the stairs. When he reaches his bed he summons the last of his strength and tries one final time to stand.

It's no use. He tumbles into bed and is soon sound asleep, only to awaken the next morning to the sound of his wife standing over him shouting.

'So... you've been out drinking again!'

'How did you know?' he asks, his head hung in shame.

'The pub called-- you left your darn wheelchair down there again!'
and warmed by the smiles
of the people you love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Anyone Have A Joke,Puzzle Or Game All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: