Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index

Time In Ireland Is
ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> ANNOUNCEMENTS PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT !!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT Reply with quote

These changes will only affect a few of our current members but will affect all of our Potential members. (1) Now when you register on our forum to become a member it now has to be approved by the Administrator. This could take no more then 8 hrs but generally only takes a few minutes depending on what time you register. (2) I have had some trouble with the website links and you will no longer be able to ad a website link to your profile when you register. I have had to turn this feature OFF, This will also remove the website links from the memberlist profile. I very sorry our members have to suffer because of some others that can't respect someone else's website.

Thank You for taking the time to read this announcement and God Bless!
Website Administrators
Don and Ann
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> ANNOUNCEMENTS PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT !!! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: