Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index

Time In Ireland Is
Chattanooga, TN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Tell Us About Your Celtic Woman Experience,
Reviews and Interviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bjensen34
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Chattanooga, TN Reply with quote

Jun 4th 07 - I have loved the music of Celtic Woman since I first heard it some time ago. I had always dreamed of going to a concert and seeing them live some day, however you tend to let those kind of dreams come and go with the daily routine of life. I woke on the morning of the 2nd of June to my wife handing me an envelope with a big smile on her face. Inside was a very touching card and two tickets for Celtic Woman. The show was nothing short of spectacular!! Although they were not front row seats just being in the same room with these amazing ladies and their band and supporting performers was awe inspiring.

I do have to admit that M?ir?ad has always been my favorite. I do not know if she truely gets the time to read all of these but if she ever does I can not begin to express how much I loved her music and her energy! Where she finds it all is simply magic!

I know that I left the concert with my toes still tapping and all of the songs and images of all of those lovely ladies running through my head and simply could not stop talking about it. Now this morning finds me here still tapping my toes with the songs and images still stuck in my head.

If I had the money I would become a groupie and follow them to every show!! Very Happy

If you ever get the opportunity to see these ladies either by themselves or together I would tell you that it is not somehting you should let yourself miss out on. You will never be dissapointed and the memories you will take back with you will last a lifetime!

A million thanks to everyone from Celtic Woman and to M?ir?ad I will be watching your career and hope to see you again some day!

Sincerely -

Brad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Tell Us About Your Celtic Woman Experience,
Reviews and Interviews