Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index

Time In Ireland Is
Hi!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> New Member's PLEASE Tell Us A Little About Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willow
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Hi! Reply with quote

Hello All: My name is Mary. I discovered CW through Meav, actually. I was at a bookstore and bought her "Silver Sea" CD. It was playing as I browsed the store. I went to her website, where CW was mentioned, and the rest, as they say, is history.

I bought the CD first, and immediately loved it. When I heard Lisa's version of "May It Be", I loved it. "The Lord of the Rings" movies are my favorites, and Lisa captured the tone of the song beautifully. I loved the CD, and it had a permanent home in my CD player for a long time (still makes VERY frequent visits!)

I bought the Helix DVD soon after, which was exceptional. I remember thinking that if CW came to Southern California, I would love to see them in concert! This was in early 2006 - I then was fortunate enough to see them in concert in April 2006 - and it was 2+ of the happiest hours of my life! I was completely blown away.

So, that's my intro to CW. Now about me, I am currently between jobs, and have worked as an administrative/executive assistant for 10 years. At present, I am considering a career change, and am looking at training in the healthcare world. When not pondering my future or working, I sing in a choir and in our church's worship team, which has been a wonderful part of my life.

Well, sorry this is so long, but there's some info about me.

Blessings,

Mary (willow)

A promise lives within you now.

Banner created by Siobhan - Thanks!
celtic_girlakp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willow (Mary),

It is so great to have you here on the forum. I hope you enjoy it and maybe you can share some more of your experience at the show you saw in April. We are glad to have you. Welcome and God Bless.

Amanda (akp)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> New Member's PLEASE Tell Us A Little About Yourself All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: