Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index

Time In Ireland Is
Pictures and Listen My Space Also other Pictures Lynn Hilary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Lynn Hilary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Pictures and Listen My Space Also other Pictures Lynn Hilary Reply with quote

Listen to Lynn Hilary from my space
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=73538653

Enjoy the pics Exclamation Exclamation

Lynn Hilary IRISH SONGSTRESS Dublin, Dublin Ireland

Lynn trained as a classical soprano at DIT College of Music in Dublin, graduating with honours in June 2004. She has been a member of An?na, performing with them as a soloist on Songs of Praise, BBC Proms in the Park, I.D. and Open House, on international tours and on several albums.

Lynn was the lead vocalist for Riverdance at the Special Olympics opening ceremony, performing to a live audience of over 85,000 and a television audience of millions. She has also been the lead vocalist for Riverdance at the Gaiety Theatre in Dublin for a ten week run and on tour in the US and Canada, including six consecutive full houses at Radio City Music Hall. She featured on the Riverdance 10th Anniversary CD and DVD. She performed Cloudsong from Riverdance on the "Late Late Show".

Lynn writes some of her own material and also works with a variety of other artists. Her musical influences include Joni Mitchell, Eva Cassidy, Sarah McLachlan and Michael McGlynn and she has a great love of French classical music in general and Debussy in particular.

Lynn Hilary

The Group Eden with Lynn Hilary
Eden is a covers 3-part harmony group - made up of Caroline O'Neil, Lorna Kennedy and Lynn Hilary. The three girls are from Dublin and got together to form a band that are available for hire for weddings, corporate gigs and functions.

Lift the Wings (Brian Dunphy and Lynn Hilary) Riverdance

Celticcafe Lynn Hilary and John McColgan

Lynn Hilary
and warmed by the smiles
of the people you love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Scott on Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
pixiedust
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pics are great Exclamation Thanks for sharing.

Sarah
celtic_girlakp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is georgous! I am friends with her on myspace. Just became one actually.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Lynn Hilary All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: