Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index

Time In Ireland Is
From Celtic Woman To Homeless Woman?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Chloë Agnew
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: From Celtic Woman To Homeless Woman? Reply with quote

Chloë Agnew

The mother of Celtic Woman star Chloë Agnew is battling to save the family home they still live in from repossession. The family has been issued with repossession proceedings following alleged non-payment for redevelopment work on the house, which is in a posh Dublin suburb.

Adele King, better known as Twink, a former recording star, told a television program that her divorce from her husband has made it tough to make ends meet. Her husband moved out of the home in 2006 amid a bitter break up.

Twink revealed she was writing an autobiography to help gather funds to keep the home she shares with daughters Chloë (20) who is in Celtic Woman and Naomi (15).

"It's not that I particularly want to do it. I put off the offer for years," she said.

"I tell you, it's a little matter of a costly divorce and trying to keep my house and I finally decided I would say yes," she said.

Chloë Agnew has become a major star with Celtic Woman, who have taken the world by storm with their take on traditional and Celtic music, selling millions of albums around the globe and playing packed out stadiums.

Celtic Woman Talk About Life On The Road Click Here To Watch

by Amy Andrews
Irish Central
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 at 09:12 AM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> Chloë Agnew All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: